Innobaby Bathin' Smart Silicone Fish Antimicrobial Bath Scrub for Babies and Toddlers
Our Award Winning Bathin’ Smart Silicone Bath Scrub gently washes and massages baby’s scalp, creating a calming and therapeutic bath time experience. Made from 100% Silicone, it is naturally resistant to mold and is even dishwasher safe (no more stinky washcloths)! The Unique double sided scrub features shorter strands on one side, great for massaging cradle cap, and longer strands for scrubbing on the reverse. The grow-with-me bath scrub also doubles as a quiet and mess free fidget toy for kids ages 6 years and up.
- GENTLE ON BABY'S SKIN - Soft enough for even the smallest babies and gentle on your newborn's delicate skin. Our Silicone Fish Scrub also helps remove stubborn cradle cap and exfoliates dry skin.
- MADE FROM 100% SILICONE - Silicone is naturally mold and mildew resistant and easy to clean, plus it can be boiled for a deep cleaning.
- CREATES A SOOTHING LATHER - Thousands of soft silicone bristles massage and soothe baby for a calming bath time experience.
- DITCH THE STINKY WASHCLOTHS - say goodbye to your smelly loofah, toss the mildew filled sponges in the trash, and say YES to our naturally safe Silicone Fish Scrub.
- NOT JUST FOR BABIES - The soft silicone strands also create a gentle massage for sore breasts as a result of breastfeeding. Toddlers love using the Silicone Fish scrub too!
- Bathin’ Smart Silicone Bath Scrub isn’t just for babies, the whole family can use it.
- Moms can use the scrub in the bath to massage sore breasts from breastfeeding.
- Bath scrub creates a soothing lather.
- Silicone is mold resistant, quick drying, and durable.
- Winner of the National Parenting Seal of Approval 2017.
- Winner of the Eddy 2017 Award
- Made of 100% Silicone
- Dishwasher safe or boil to sanitize. Shake to dry after each use.
- Measures 5.5” x 3” x 1”
Caring for your silicone: Although silicone is naturally resistant to mold, we recommend keeping our scrubs in a well-ventilated area or hang to dry after each use to prevent molding.
- Dishwasher safe or sanitize in hot boiling water.
- Shake to dry after each use.